Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good news, bad news

It's done. Thanks everyone for your well-wishing and prayers and such. I feel like the test went pretty well, and I'll find out my score in a month. There is an essay section on the test that has to be graded, and so we don't get to walk out of the testing center knowing our score. Bother. When I got home, we went out to dinner to celebrate--Kentucky Bourbon burger from Carl's Jr. Mmmm, my mouth salivates just remembering it.

Sadder news: the blasted check engine light came on again today on my way home from Salt Lake. Hopefully it turns off again on its own soon like last time.

That is all. Good night and good luck.

7 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

My check engine oil light does that occasionally. It's because my gas cap isn't closed all the way, and the sensors in the car can tell air is coming in and it's just scary that cars can be so smart these days! Congratulations on getting that done! My thought has always been who cares about the score, at least you took it and did your best! (Too bad that doesn't always fly! ha ha)

Jess said...

Yay! I'm SO glad the test is over!

Bummer about the check engine light :(

K P said...

I second Jess. :)

Love you!!!

Nancy and Spencer said...

I'm sure you rocked the test.It's a big relief to have that out of the way. After I took the Chem GRE, I was quite happy to let all of the useless physical chemistry I had memorized go from my mind.
Spence

Mandy said...

I'm so happy your test is done! And quite sad that the darned check engine light came on again. We still need to get together and go to that pizza place in Provo. Love your guts.

kelli said...

False--I love your guts more. Just so ya know. :) Congrats, Bradley

emy said...

not a fan of simpsons personally, but it did remind me of one episode...do what homer simpson does, just cover it with black tape... that will fix everything! :)