Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Old fambly picture

Hey all, I was digging through some old photos tonight and found this treasure.



Mandy looks stunning on her stool, Jord's the little stud on the left, Mom is dazzling as always, and you can see the devilish look on my face there on the right--one hand on the hip, the other on my sister's knee! We're a gifted family. Dad was busy taming lions, and Kelli wasn't quite talented enough to make it into our little performing group so she got stuck taking the picture. Middle-child syndrome?

Just kidding. Kelli is actually the most talented amongst us, and this picture isn't really my family. It's from Awkward Family Photos, a pretty fabulous site.

9 comments:

Jess said...

Best. Picture. Ever.

Your mom looks like Sigourney Weaver, circa Ghost Busters.

ldsjaneite said...

I was getting worried.

JTENMAN said...

lol...awesome!

K P said...

Oohh Brad! Umm, nice picture. :) I was wondering where that got put. LOL

Thanks for the laugh!

Nancy and Spencer said...

Ha ha ha ha ha... I'd comment more but I can't stop laughing... ha ha ha!
I now have a new favorite site to visit. Thanks Brad!

Jen Bowen said...

I definitely checked out that site right away. Pretty amazing :). Have you seen the Facebook group Awkward Engagement Pictures Rock My Socks? There are also some pretty amazing pictures on there.

Julie said...

I was looking at that picture for a second thinking it was one of those where you put your face inside a hole because I knew that wasn't my sister. Then I realized, yeah, that couldn't have been you guys. How funny!

Mandy said...

Oh wow. We are smokin. Poor Kel.

kelli said...

HA HA HA!!! Ohhhh.....! :(

I'm the one you guys stuck in a cage backstage and poked with sticks to make me shut up! Middle child indeed.... :(