Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Friday, July 23, 2010

Mov-ed

We've finally arrived in Ohio, and things have been kind of crazy--mostly with finding places for our stuff, finding new stuff to find places for (see Jess's posts about couch, washer and dryer, end table, etc), exploring Columbus, and getting settled in.

Because we spent the week before the move packing, the week of the move driving, and the week after finding places for stuff, blogging took a back seat.  Had I been a truly prepared blogger, I would have had some posts in the pipe so that it wouldn't have appeared to be any different from normal.  I am not a truly prepared blogger. But this post is essentially a notice that the posts should be back on schedule (Sun and Wed nights) starting Sunday.

That is all.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Yay, we're done moving. Hooray!

ldsjaneite said...

I don't think I'm a prepared blogger at all, then!

kelli said...

I was concerned and distraught at the lack of continuity in your posts.

Thank you for the alert.
I can sleep tonight.





hahaha.
Lub you :)
I'm excited to see you again soon.

Jen Bowen said...

Welcome back! Glad the move went well. Good luck in Ohio!