Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mumford & Sons is the new SotM

These guys are currently my favorite band out there, and this (the song of the moment) is one of my favorite songs by them.  It builds very nicely and deserves a few minutes of your time.  Give it a listen!

In other news, I have finished my first year of medical school.  This is a happy thing.  The summer involves enjoying time with Jess, playing video games, catching up on tv shows and movies, and doing research at the children's hospital.  I don't know that it will involve much blogging (beyond the Chick-fil-a post that I promised everyone), but we'll see.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Nancy and Spencer said...

I LOVE Mumford & Sons!! Their music stirs up so much emotion in me. Great life soundtrack/background music!

Congrats on your 1st year being done! Does this mean you have time to play with us?? :) Seriously, let's get together soon.

Julie said...

It's not the same as Sanford & Sons, is it? Just kidding. You are probably too young to even know what that show was and I'm too old to even know who Mumford & Sons is!

Christian said...

I love M&S for so many reasons, but mostly I love that he really seems to put his whole soul into every song and every performance. I also love that there's a lot of religious themes that you don't really have to dig too deeply for but also aren't in your face the whole time. So, yes, I agree with your choice.

ldsjaneite said...

Yay for finishing your first year! Congratulations!

DJ Wyatt said...

Great band and yes I am a nerd!