Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Thursday, December 20, 2007

CHRISTMAS VACATION!!!

It's finally here! Finals are done as of noon today, and now it's time for a couple of weeks of no more school. Hooray!

I've got a list of things I'm wanting to accomplish over the break (so it's productive), and today Jess and I knocked out one of them--we fixed the fan in the bathroom so it's clean and not as noisy as it used to be. Sweet! And then Jess organized my ties for me and put them on a new tie hangar. Life is good.

Still to be done over the break: Fill out the FAFSA, send in a rebate for the tires we just got on the car, expand my book queue, defrost the freezer, and organize our important papers.

Last word from Dr. Cates--it sounds like we're on for the plant project. There have been a lot of ups and downs, and I'm sort of tired of being told one thing and then another. Here's hoping that we actually get to be hired and start working.

Thanks, Liz, for your book suggestion. Everyone else--please feel free to suggest books for me to read. With my handy-dandy queue, I can easily keep track. The future is now! Peace.

0 comments: