Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wahoo!!

Okay, I'll post something more substantial in the near future (after mid-terms). Jess told me about Sitemeter, which is a service that tracks visits to your webpage. I've been looking at some of the hits that I've received, and I discovered something pretty awesome. Get ready:

Go to Google. In the search box, type "nerd haircut". Check out the top listing. Sweet! I never thought that I'd be top listing of anything on Google. It's a good day.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratumalations! Ha ha ha that is awesome. I'm so happy for you.

Jess said...

I'm so proud!

kelli said...

Wow--I almost didn't believe it. So I went and tested it out. IT'S TRUE! So amazing. So proud indeed!
Our little Bradley is growing up... *tear*