Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Sunday, February 22, 2009

6th challenge from Maren

So my sis-in-law put me up for a challenge, and here's how it works:
In your pictures folder on your comp, go to the 6th folder of pictures, then the 6th picture in the folder and post that picture on your blog. I probably would have been content just to see which picture it was, but then I felt bad for not living up to the tag. So here it is for you all to see.



This comes from Christmas beard 2007, and is a picture of me and the wifey right before I shaved it off. It only grew for one week compared to last year's 2-weeker, so it almost looks thin. I figure that for Christmas beard 2009, I'll let it grow until it's shoulder-length. Mmm, boy. Just trying to Follow the Prophet. (Lorenzo Snow or Joseph F. Smith, to be precise.)

This would be the point in the post where I would tag six other people, but I'm not really that into that part of it. So go for it if you like, but I won't put you under any imaginary obligation to continue this trend.

2 comments:

Jess said...

This beard is a little weak sauce compared to last years.

Maren said...

Thanks Brad! Your picture beats my thrift store record anyday.