Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Friday, May 18, 2007

A Beautiful Day!

Ok, so today was basically amazing. As I was driving to work, I saw the mountains and was blown away by how green they were. As I felt how nice it was, I knew that I had no choice but to go on a bike ride with my roommates. Yes, I had to give up the season finale of the Office, but it was only for a day. And also Jessica couldn't watch it because of work, so I guess that *may* have played into the decision a little bit...

So we went up to Alpine around 6:30 (passed a bummer of a car crash on the way there) and got there just as the sun was starting to set. Bishop Albrecht met us up there, which was pretty darn cool. There are a bunch of trails up there that intertwine and are crazy cool! We rode for a little more than an hour, and I was bushed, but it was so neat! There was sweet single track that went up and down with banked turns, jaunts through heavily wooded and green areas... wow. Wow. What a beautiful world we live in, and what a fun way to experience it. Now I've just gotta get into shape so I can keep up with everyone else...

0 comments: