Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!!

Moms are great. Mine's absolutely amazing! She's probably made more sacrifices for me than any other person on earth, from nearly dying when I was born to waking up early to make lunches all through school to taking care of me on my visits home. How do you repay all of that? Really, you can't. As I was struggling to think of what to get my mom for Mothers Day, the only thing I could think of that would mean the most to her would be my own time. Hopefully I understand her well enough to know what would be most meaningful, and I've chosen wisely. I think I'll probably take her out to lunch, and we can spend some quality time together.

I love my mommy!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Mother's really are the greatest! As I get older I am starting to realize more and more how amazing my mother is and the things she sacrificed for me and my siblings and how wonderful of a mother she truly is. My mother is truly the most selfless creature I know and I'm grateful that she is mine! Hooray for mothers!
P.S. Love the song of the moment by Mika! So fun!