Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Haircut!

Just a week and a half ago, Jess gave me a haircut--it was the first time she had ever cut a guy's hair. We bought a Wahl brand set of clippers (very hefty and substantial) and Jess went to work, freaking out about messing something up. :)



I wasn't worried, because we had a back-up plan of just shaving my head completely if anything went wrong, and I had resigned myself to (and was even sort of excited for) it. Fortunately (or unfortunately), everything went fine. Here's the before and after shots. Feel free to heap praise on my talented wife, even though I don't think the after shot shows off the hair too well.



6 comments:

Jess said...

Hello hotstuff! I did pretty good if I do say so myself (minus that part in the back that's a wee longer than the rest...)!

K P said...

Awesome job on the haircut Jess! Looks great on ya Brad! Love you guys!!!

Lizzy said...

Oh, the days of homemade haircuts. I do not miss those days. I was forced against my will to cut John's hair for three painful years. I still sometimes wake up in the night in a cold sweat from having nightmares about it.

But I'm sure Jess isn't as dramatic about it as I am though. She's a trouper.

Maren said...

Way to go Jess! I got fired as the hair-cutter upper at our house. Now Darin just regularly shaves it himself. And does the boys.

And does a fantastic job.

ldsjaneite said...

It looks great! My first haircut on a guy was David Silvers, and I did quite a good job. But I ruined his little brother's a few months later--right before his mission pictures. S308 will never let me forget.

kelli said...

Yeah, it looks real good, except for your red blood-shot eyes that distract from your haircut that's hard enough to see already from the darkness of the background...!
Clearly you should have planned better.
Just kidding, it's awesome. You're awesome.
Lub you! :)