Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Almost completely done!!!


Nearly one year later, we have finished all but the last handful of thank you cards from our wedding. Monday we'll be sending them out and we'll be free! Thanks everyone for your patience and not hating us or thinking that we're not grateful for your kindness. And I'll be honest--I've been amazed at the people (like Melissa and Nate) who got their thank yous out in what seems like less than a week after their wedding. Props to you.

5 comments:

jaynelora said...

Brad asked for my address so you can knock me off your list.

567 N. 200 E #2
Provo, UT 84606

Cool Blog!

K P said...

Writing a thank you note blesses both the giver and the receiver. You must be feeling very blessed. :)

JayDee said...

Wow Guys! That's awesome! we are still working on ours too! I have sent out about 20, but there are definitely tons more! It's hard work!

Nancy and Spencer said...

Better late than never, right?
I had started writing ours before we even got married (shower gifts, etc.) and I tried to finish afterwards. But, after the whole blood-clot-hospital-extravaganza... they pretty much became forgotten.
So if you're up for more, you can always finish ours!!

kelli said...

WOOHOO for YOU! So proud.