Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New song of the moment

Ok, I'll admit that I'm not that surprised at some of the responses that I've received in regards to my poll. As a result, I've put up a new song tonight. It's by The Weepies, and it's called "The World Spins Madly On". It's a nice laid-back acoustic tune, and the band was recommended to me by a buddy in my ward. Tonight I listed to two of the albums that the band has released, and it was calm and relaxing. I may give another listen through to find one more tune to put up.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the feature, but I will try to update it more often (by popular request). Kelli: how can I make it clash less? I can change the colors on the player fairly easily--what colors would you recommend?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a pretty good song!

Bradwich said...

Thanks! I thought so, too. :)

Julie said...

Yeah, I can dig that one.

Jess said...

The Weepies, or what I have heard of them thus far, are pretty good. Thanks for the intro, husband.

kelli said...

Do you know how to match colors? Pick a color that matches your blog background!