Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Incepcion

On Saturday Jess and I went to see Inception, and it was awesome.  Probably one of my favorite movies that I've seen in a while.  Seriously, if you haven't seen it yet, go do so.  It was a pretty clean action movie with some very interesting themes (and I double-checked at kids-in-mind.com to make sure I was remembering things right).

We tried out a new theater called the Movie Tavern.  Not only do they sell a $5 ticket anytime if you show a student ID, they sell food during the movie (in a very unobtrusive way).  As we were there to celebrate my recent white coat ceremony, we partook of food and drink.  Jess had a tasty panini, and I got some chicken sliders.  I don't know why these share a name with the abomination from White Castle, but they were pretty darn amazing, and one of the cheapest things on the menu.  It was a great experience.

After the show, I happened to see this mashup of Dora the Explorer and Inception, and I loved it (plus, the little girl is adorable).  So now I'm sharing the love with you.  Please enjoy.



Can you say "buuurrrrrmmp"?

3 comments:

JTENMAN said...

I haven't seen it yet, but I think my wife and I my hit it up this weekend. We'll see for sure though. However, as silly as the Dora take is, the best Inception style trailer I have seen is the Dumb and Dumber one. It was really well done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLDx-BPgxxA

Bob Chestnut said...

Sounds like a cool place. And for five bucks, too. Michelle and I have seen Inception twice now. I was skeptical about seeing it again, but it turned out to be worth it.

My favorite is the Up mashup. Or 'Upception,' if you will? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj1_ev-842c

Jen Bowen said...

Inception was amazing! We really enjoyed it too. Funny trailer.