Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some Christmas songs of the moment

The two that are up right now are a couple of my current favorites. They both happen to be by the same band--Barenaked Ladies, or BNL. Now, before anyone takes offense, there is not a single woman in the band, nor do they sing about anything inappropriate, nor do they do anything naked. They invented the name as a joke while at a Bob Dylan concert. They are one of my favorite bands, and I invite you to give them a listen. Most of their stuff is very light-hearted pop/rock.

That being said, the first song features Michael Buble and the second features Sarah McLaughlin. Good stuff, and they get stuck in my head frequently at this time of year.

3 comments:

Bradwich said...

Sorry, technical difficulties with the songs of the moment at the moment. I'll fiddle more with it later.

Maren said...

I love BNL! And I love the Elf song!

Bradwich said...

Songs are now operational.