Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Coolest themepark ever?

In my web surfing today, I found something that made my jaw drop with pure awesome. Männerspielplatz is German for "men's playground," and that's exactly what this themepark is.

It costs about $280 per day, but after that, it appears that the possibilities are near endless. You can off-road in a Hummer or Land Rover or four-wheelers, you can play with giant construction equipment like front-loaders, backhoes and dumptrucks, skydiving, flying airplanes and standing on the skids of flying helicopters, ride in a speedboat, go rafting or sailing, spelunking (explore caves), or go through spy/secret agent training.

So basically, how cool is that? What would you want to do there if you could? What other ideas do you have for cool stuff they could offer in a manpark?

3 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

Hmm--I'm not a guy so I wouldn't know. But I'm thinking there are those who would like nice set-ups to play D&D, or a huge surround-sound theater to watch guy movies. An arena for wrestling--regular or pro. Other arenas for other sports-playing.

Maren said...

Whoever thought of that is a genius! It sounds so fun. Are you saving up?

By the way, I love your check engine light update.

Jess said...

You find the random-est (is that a word?) stuff. I love it!