Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I got tagged

7 things I can do...
Read fast
Talk loud
Laugh a lot, even at things other people don't find funny
Sweat like crazy
Make Jeopardy with Powerpoint for my Infection & Immunity class
Drive a stick-shift
Grow microbes

7 things I can't do...
Eat peanut butter
Eat fast (says Jess)
Understand Polish
Handle lots of heat (temperature)
Wrap my legs around my head
Shop for longer than half an hour (unless it's electronics)
Surf

7 things I always say...
"Yuppers"
"Awww yeah"
"Sweet"
"Excuse me"
"Ehf"
"Mmmhmm"
"daddy-o" (in reference to my father)

7 things I always eat...
Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.
Sandwiches. I can eat anything in a sandwich. Minus peanut butter.
Chocolate. Seriously, I love it enough that it merits two spots in this list.
Leftovers. Jess usually won't touch them, so they fall to me.
Pizza. One of my favorite foods. I could probably eat it every day and not get sick of it.
Dollar menu items. The new double-stacker at Wendy's is a new favorite. Carl's Jr. has more "foody" food than Wendy's on the dollar menu (and in general), though.
Water. I love having a bottle of cold water on hand at all times. Mmm.

7 tags:
I don't think I even know seven people. How about these:
Merry Christmas
Happy Birthday
50% off
Special
Size: M
Hand wash only
PG-13

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Sweet tags. That was good.

Julie said...

You make me laugh! I love your 7 tags. That's awesome!

kelli said...

Ohh, I love you :) 'Nuf said.

K P said...

I love everything about you!!! Your wit cracks me up!

Matt said...

I miss Carl's Junior. I miss the six dollar bacon guac burger. Oh, it is so good. I also miss you brad, but I would miss you more if you were standing holding a Carl's junior bag with an extra six dollar burger.