Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

First off, happy fathers day to all of the excellent men out there.  Thanks for your examples and help in the little things and in the big things.  I hope to be a good one, too, someday.

Second, Jess got me some very cool presents for FD today (FYI, this isn't an announcement--we like to give each other gifts on FD and MD just because).  Remember that soap I blogged about the other day?  The stuff that looks like bacteria?  Yeah, she got me some of that.  It smells like grapefruit.





The second gift is sort of a joint gift with one that we got for my little brother.  We're going to have a scuba diving lesson!  Scuba diving is another item from the bucket list, and this will be a good way to get a taste.  I'm very much stoked.


SotM: Band of Skulls - I Know What I Am

5 comments:

Jess said...

Yay for nerdy soap! :)

I love you!!

kelli said...

Whuuut?? That is awesome!! How fun! Where are you going scuba diving? The Crater??

Whit said...

Scuba diving is amazing! One of the coolest things I've ever done in my life, let me know what you think! When do you guys move to Ohio?

Bradwich said...

No, it's just an exploratory class at a pool in Holladay. But it was also only 10 bucks.

Ty, we leave on July 12th. Hard to believe that there's less than a month to go.

ldsjaneite said...

You have one awesome wife!