Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Saturday, April 12, 2008

More Nintendo Goodness... and one other really important thing!

Jess and I have now begun playing Tetris Attack for the SNES. I was hesitant but hopefully that she would enjoy it, and not only is she liking it, but she's starting to clean the floor with me. The idea is simple--colored blocks rise from the bottom of the screen, and they can't get to the top. You can swap any two blocks that are side-by-side, and if you get three of the same kind in a row, they disappear. Get more than that, and you drop more blocks on your opponent.



Best. Puzzle game. Ever. I probably have played this game more than any other single video game in my whole life. That's a sobering thought.

And that other thing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET WIFEY!!! I know that it was a week ago, but I figure a late tribute is better than no tribute at all... right? ;) I love my Jess, and am very happy to have her as my own. We've had some adjustments to make, but life is great! Jess--you're the best! You're so supportive and loving and wonderful. Thanks for being a part of my life and loving me! I love you lots!!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

I love your guts Brad!

Maren said...

I'm glad you two have found some common ground in Nintendo. Nothing brings a couple closer together than a healthy competition.

And happy late birthday to Jess, too!

Lizzy said...

I love that Jess is hogging the photo space in that picture. She's hot.

kelli said...

AWwwwww!!! So precious! Congrats (on what? I'm not sure) but Tetris is amazing. :D haha and so are YOU guys! Lub you!

K P said...

Cute picture! I love it! I love you guys!!!