Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged by Darin

Ten Years Ago:
I was 13 years old, and had been a deacon for a year and a half. And honestly, I can't remember what was going on in my life at that point. I was probably in 8th grade? Maybe just got my braces off? That's a good question.

Things on my To Do List:
1. Plan classes for summer and fall semesters.
2. Work in the lab.
3. Plan vacations for spring semester.
4. Get Corolla finished up (no more check engine light).
5. Enjoy the summer with my sweetie.
6. Hope our tulips and daffodils don't die.
7. Probably more stuff I can't think of right now.

Snacks I Love:
1. Cookies. I love chocolate chip cookies. And oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. And really, any kind of cookie that doesn't have peanut butter in it.
2. Fresh fruit, especially cold watermelon on a hot summer day.
3. Chocolate.
4. Ice cream. Surprise--chocolate chip cookie dough and cookes and cream are two of my favorite flavors.
5. Plain almonds.
6. Pretty much anything my mom or wife makes.

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
1. I would pay my tithing (obligatory).
2. Legalize my music collection.
3. Go to med school without incurring any debt.
4. Donate some money to the College of Life Sciences at BYU. My college seems to be the furthest behind in the sciences. Blast.
5. Buy Jess an awesome serger.
6. Buy some cookies.
7. Try to find ways to use it to help other people.
8. Work as a doctor and not charge people for my services.

Places I have lived:
Utah, Peru (for 6 weeks), and Bolivia.

Favorite Quote:
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us, ... if we will put our trust in Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." --Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

I also really like the quote from Robert Louis Stevenson on Julie's blog.

Tagged:
I tag Darin back.

Just kidding. I tag Darin's oldest son (first time I posted, I put the name, then Jess realized that those names don't appear on the blogs... my mistake).

0 comments: