Song of the Moment

- absent for the moment -

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sorry

My apologies for the spam comments after some of my posts. I delete them as soon as I find them, but unfortunately, sometimes there is a small window of time before I can do so. Beware of links, especially if you don't know the person or if their comment seems like gibberish. If a couple of days go by and the comment is still there, it's probably safe (meaning I left it after looking at it). I have taken the extra precaution today, however, to require word verification for comments on my blog. This hopefully should translate to no more junky comments. Sorry, mama, about what happened this morning--it shouldn't happen again.

1 comments:

K P said...

Thanks! It's okay. I think we fixed it. I'll be more careful in the future. Love ya!